- Oversees receipt and verification of incoming Stock; ensures materials are unloaded, stored, and verified according to policy.
- Ensures that an accurate inventory record of finished goods is maintained in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures orderly storage of incoming Stock and finished goods; maintains detailed records of available products and their storage locations.
- Ensure the safety and monitory maintenance of warehouse staff assets and equipment.
- Provide directions and guidance to the warehouse staff to increase warehousing efficiency and meet the defined goals and objectives.
- Ensure that warehouse staff have all the resources they require to perform their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Supervise and monitor warehouse staff performance by providing on job training, disciplining employees, and appraising job results.
- Develop and maintain warehouse work instructions for all tasks and for the people involved in the warehouse operations.
- Establish and update work procedures to meet warehouse demands, as per warehouse policy, procedures, and workflow.
- Responsible for the functionality of all equipment, including IT hardware, electric installations, security cameras, and fire extinguishers.
- Provide directions and guidance to the warehouse staff on receiving supplies, managing warehouse and distribution operations, and using coordination to enforce the operational and warehouse policies and procedures.
- Supervise and monitor the warehouse receipt and dispatched inventory status; ensure that supplies received and dispatched in accordance with the warehouse policy.
- Review the consignment documents and inform the Manager Operations for indicating freight forwarders and suppliers Inventory Management mediately about any discrepancy.
- Report any discrepancies to the Manager Operations and/or HR HPD.
- Promptly initiate appropriate action to address any damages, loss, or short supplies; inform the relevant authorities about the physical inspection.
- Supervise the quantities to be dispatched, as per distribution plan issued by Branch Manager.
- Ensure the accuracy of the consignments and supporting documentation, stock register, receiving incoming supplies, and routing to the appropriate area, as per the Inventory Management allocated location and packaging.
- Supervise and monitor the inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling them with the Inventory Management.
- Maintain the physical condition of the warehouse building by planning and Inventory Management implementing new ideas, inspecting equipment, and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Supervise and monitor the protection of all supplies placed in the HPD from internal and external threats.
- Closely monitor the warehouse building safety, security, and medicines shelf life; manage all expiry products in accordance with the warehouse disposal policy.
- To stack and store all items as per inventory control practices.
- To keep record of shelf-life items, their appropriate storage under controlled temperature and other storage conditions.
- To keep the warehouse neat & clean.
- To keep stock company wise alphabetically.
- Stock should be out through FIFO method (Batch and check MRP).
- There should be daily stock company wise audit.
- There should be Body search daily at the time of entry (In/Out) in warehouse.
- To check & verify daily stock dispatch and sale, daily purchase/procurement, daily sales returns.
- To give stock taking on every Saturday (weekly)
- To do internal audit (twice in a year)
- To maintain attendance record of all warehouse employees up to date.