We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team!
- As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
- As video has become the best way for communicating the company’s messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company’s success.
- Expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques and be able to visualize directorial concepts·
- Can manage all technical aspects of video & audio recording and editing·
- Work with our creative teammates·
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team·
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines·
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Good hands-on 2d Animation for Video editing·
- Good hands-on experience with Adobe Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro)·
- Good knowledge of graphic design tools like Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop·
- Min 1-2 experience in the relevant field
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Photoshop Command
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Design & Fashion
- Role / Designation : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Last Date to Apply : 29/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Adobe Premiere Pro 2D Animation Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Command
- Apply Online