TransLinguist is a global language service provider with core experience crafting tailored translation and interpretation solutions for major clients across multiple industries. We are hiring a talented Vendor Relations Specialist to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, TransLinguist is a great place to grow your career.
- The management of multiple, localization projects in a fast‐paced environment
- Monitoring and controlling project status
- Liaising with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Negotiating with vendors
- Managing project finances, including budgeting
- Liaising with linguists and onboarding them on the team
- Ensuring NDAs are signed
- Making sure the relevant parties agree to the terms and conditions of the contracts
- Demonstrating the interpreter interface on the product
- Administering the project management requests generated on the platform
- Training interpreters regarding the product and certifying them
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with contract translators and proof readers globally
- Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a similar position in a corporate environment.
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast‐paced environment.
- Highly‐developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows).
- Experience in translation and localization project management would be an added advantage.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Vendor Relations Specialist
- Last Date to Apply : 25/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Negotiation Skills Vendor Management Microsoft Office Communication Skills Interpersonal Skills
- Apply Online