Unity 3D Developer Responsibilities:
- Game Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
Unity Developer Requirements:
- 4 to 5 year Experience in Unity Engine.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity Engine.
- Experience with different multiplayer implementations.
- Experience with cross platform development.
- Experience with profiling and optimization.
- Good hierarchy and project management.
- Knowledge of scripting, game physics, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Mixed Reality is a plus.
- Knowledge of shader is a plus.
Good communication and team player.
Front-End CodingSoftware Development Tools CommandDigital GamesAdvanced CSSUnity3D
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Security Service
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Unity 3D Developer
- Last Date to Apply : 29/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Front-End Coding Software Development Tools Command Digital Games Advanced CSS Unity3D
- Apply Online