- 3+ years of experience as a user interface designer, interaction designer, visual designer, or similar role
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard Use Centric Design methodologies
- Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices
- Have substantial, demonstrable practical experience across all facets of usability testing, user experience design and visual design for the modern, responsive web
- CSS Preprocessing, Cross-Browser Development, and Responsive/Mobile Design
- Able to create dynamic elements on web pages
- Must be able to work independently
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to write CSS /HTMLs on visual studio/Visual code IDE.
- Knowledge/working experience of writing CSS / HTMLs on Angular will have plus point.
Responsive Website Building
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Airline / Travel / Tourism
- Educational Specialization : Design & Fashion
- Role / Designation : UI / UX Designer
- Last Date to Apply : 30/04/2023
- Salary : PKR. 40,000 - 50,000/Month
- Apply Online