TransLinguist is looking for a dynamic Bid Specialist to set up their new bid department. S/he will be responsible for introducing and coordinating the bid response process, developing and maintaining a knowledge base of answers and templates, as well as identifying ways to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of the bid response process.
- Devising a successful strategy for winning a bid, including pinpointing the unique selling points (key differentiators) and understanding the clients’ specific requirements.
- Researching and writing proposals.
- Researching current and future market trends.
- Responding to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted.
- Contribute to the formulation of the bidding strategy, taking into consideration clients trends, ToRs requirements, competitor’s approach, and team’s configuration and capacity.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Responding to the queries on proposals and raising concerns from assessing ToRs.
- An interest in the Localisation industry sector, coupled with a willingness to keep up to date with industry trends, regulations and legislations.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Contributing to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field.
- One plus year of experience as a bid specialist.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills and problem-solving expertise.
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated expertise in Excel and proficiency in other Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word)
- Strong Research skills in sourcing RFPs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills to be able to construct high quality, complex narratives and convey complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to think and work pro-actively and creatively under pressure.
Note: TransLinguist aims to provide opportunities to fresh grads, preference will be given to the fresh grads with 06 months -1 year of job/internship experience.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Role / Designation : Bid Specialist
- Last Date to Apply : 25/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : MS Excel Writing Skills Analytical Skills Research Skills Technical Proposal Writing
- Apply Online