Note: This is an Islamabad-based job.
Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply. We reimburse travel costs, for out-of-area candidates.
We are the Offshore Software wing of a new startup, working on CPUs in Silicon Valley USA. This is a great opportunity to work with best talent in areas of CPUs, A/I, System Design and Operating Systems technologies
We are looking to add Interns and Entry level SW developers to our team.
A 2-3 month training or probation period will be required before transitioning offered for Full-time employment. A good salary package or Internship Stipend will be offered to selected candidates.
AQL requires Developers for Linux Kernel, and various RTOS Kernels. Key skills needed are Software development and debugging of Systems level code, including Kernel, Device Drivers, core system Libraries, preferably in C language.
- Linux Exposure
- Operating Systems
- Embedded Software development
- GNU Compilers (gcc), Linkers, Debuggers, other Tools
- Assembly language (any CPU architecture x86 / ARM / risc-v)
- Scheduler concepts (Real-Time, Multi-threading)
- RTOS (FreeRTOS, etc.)
- Shell Scripting
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self manage and work independently
- Team Player
Our Company offers excellent work environment, comfortable facilities, Medical Insurance,
Travel and a very attractive Package for the right Candidates.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Linux Software Developer - Trainee
- Last Date to Apply : 22/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : C Embedded Software LINUX Risc-v Assembly Language Unix Shell Scripting Device Drivers KERNEL CPU Design Operating Systems
- Apply Online