- Serve customers by selling company products and services and meeting their demands.
- Lead generation and conversion through phone calls, messages, meetings, and field visits.
- Perform surveys, manage the technical team, and supervise site installations and customer service according to project or customer requirements.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in engineering OR DAE (preferably Mechanical).
- Experience in HVAC or sales field will be preferred.
- Proficient in groundwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Online Marketing
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Technical Sales Supervisor
- Last Date to Apply : 18/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Communication Skills Sales Management Technical Sales
- Apply Online