- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Bulk hiring for new stores opening all over Pakistan.
- Selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online channels such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions, that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidates’ information including CVs, portfolios and references.
- Organize and attend job fairs, and recruitment events to build a strong candidates pipeline.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors in HRM. Masters will be an added advantage.
- Good command of using MS Word, Excel.
- Good command of using Photoshop (to design and edit job ads).
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- 2 years or above experience in similar capacity.
Location: Head Office, Saddar, Rawalpindi
Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Adobe Photoshop Command
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Garments / Textile
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources
- Role / Designation : Talent Acquisition Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 11/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Written and Verbal Communication Skills Adobe Photoshop Command Talent Acquisition MS Word
- Apply Online