The System Administrator will work in Datacenter and cloud environments that support the infrastructure systems based on Hyper-V, VMWare, Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS systems.
- Manage, Configure, Maintain and troubleshoot Servers and Cloud environments including Hypervisors, DC, RDS, Clustering, IIS Web/Application Servers.
- Manage, Configure, Maintain and troubleshoot Azure Cloud environments including Azure load balancer, App Services, Dev-Ops and high availability
- Monitoring system and application performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Performance and log management of the company-wide services including Server’s and applications.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Manage and coordinate with multiple teams for resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a reputable institute
- 3+ years of experience in system and cloud environments
- Microsoft MCSE System or Cloud certifications are preferred
- Understanding of Active Directory, IIS Server’s, Deployment processes, Microsoft Office 365, Azure, MS Servers, Group Policy, File & Printer Sharing
- Maintain professionalism, courtesy, and composure under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to take assigned projects to successful completion.
- Most Importantly Super Troubleshooting Skills
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : System Administrator
- Last Date to Apply : 28/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : SaaS PAAS RDS Clustering MCSE System IIS Servers Systems Management Microsoft Azure Office 365
- Apply Online