An ideal intern would be prepared to work in a fast-paced, team environment and will be able to complete the internship having gained a broad understanding of the promotional products industry and the unique ways our supply chain operates.
- Gain an understanding of the supplier – distributor – end user supply chain in the promotional products industry by studying processes in sales, art, and manufacturing.
- Analyze supply chain reports and trends.
- Support and identify areas of need in the manufacturing process.
- Participate in leadership development training through senior leadership.
- Develop interpersonal communication skills to help advance personal productivity.
- Assist in social media campaigns.
- Assist in distribution practices.
- Assist in timely technology-enabled visibility.
- We are looking for an undergraduate student majoring in Supply Chain Management or a similar field.
- This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of distribution systems, the web, and social media.
- Job Type : Internship
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Supply Chain Intern
- Last Date to Apply : 17/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : MS Office Google Sheets Command Supply Chain
- Apply Online