COMSATS Internet Services (CIS), Pakistan’s pioneer ISP, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates, for appointment on a contract basis for the post of Supervisor (Systems) for Islamabad Office.
Details of the position and placement is as under.
- Handling Advanced Issues Related to Domain and Hosting
- Monitor Email Queues to Prevent Email Traffic Load and Spam
- Monitor Servers to Ensure Availability of Services
- Monitor Servers Resources to Ensure Servers Health
- Ensuring Weekly and Monthly Hosting Accounts Backups
- Ensuring Availability of Last 1 Year Logs for Services on Hosting Servers
- Managing Migration of Hosting Accounts from a Server to Other
- Restoration of Services in Minimum Possible Time in Case of any Failure
- Ensuring Security of Hosting Servers.
- Handling Issues Elevated by Subordinates
- Ensuring Availability on Call in Emergency 24/7.
- Preparation of Reports for Hosting Servers and Completed Tasks
- Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- WHM / cPanel and Plesk Panel
- IIS, Apache, Exim, Smarter Mail, Mail Enable, FTP, DNS, Firewalls, MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Spam filters and SMTP Messaging Gateways
- Knowledge of Domain Registration and SSL Installation
- Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Certifications will be Preferred
- Expertise of Esxi and VMware.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Supervisor (Systems)
- Last Date to Apply : 01/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : FTPS MTP CPanel
- Apply Online