Required Software Developer (Apps)Key Responsibilities:
The delivery and maintenance of the Apps components that make up the product.
This is to include:
- Design and implementation of new features and capabilities in existing software, and of new software in line with the development plan.
- Maintenance of existing code.
- Delivery of high-quality code through code reviews, testing of own and other colleague’s code, and automated testing.
- Ensuring compatibility of new and maintained code to the API.
- Working closely with other related departments, including the QA team, Support Team, Professional Services team, as well as with external suppliers
- Creation and maintenance of documentation including, but not limited to:Pre-installation requirements
- Installation Product configuration
- Troubleshooting and problem determination
- Ensuring effective handover of product to the QA team, Support Team, and Professional Services
- Provide 3rd line support on the products.Actively contribute to Agile/SCRUM meetings.
- Skills and Aptitudes
- Good C# Development skills.Experience with WebAPIs desired.
- Experience with windows services beneficial.
- Good communication skills to enable effective teamwork.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge desirable.Job knowledge
- Knowledge of development technologies and methodologies.
- Knowledge of development processes.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Software Developer (Apps)
- Last Date to Apply : 31/08/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Apply Online