- The primary responsibilities are to assist for planning, developing, implementing and managing strategies.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations. At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Salary Range 35,000 to 45,000 approx. (negotiable)
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
Both part-time and full-time candidates may apply.
Social Management Tools
Presentation and Communication Skills