The Social Media Expert with hands-on experience in Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Developing and implementing global social media strategies.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Coordination with different business units to implement the social media strategy.
- Design and Create online creative artwork, Blogs, etc.
- Online and offline content creation and deployment.
- Social profile creation and promotional campaign management.
- Creating and executing all social media activities and campaigns.
- Providing art directions to designers.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- The person will be managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Monitor the performance of social media pages.
- Help coordinate media and trade events.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree focusing on Marketing/Mass Communication/Media Studies or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience running mega campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts independently.
- Adequate SEO knowledge.
- Experience in Google plus.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding the optimization approach.
- Strong Communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Impeccable English writing & editing skills at a professional level.
- Candidates having hands-on experience with Photoshop will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Tools.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Social Media Expert
- Last Date to Apply : 27/12/2022
- Salary : PKR. 90,000 - 100,000/Month
- Requirements : Social Media Tools Social Media Handles Management Social Media Management
- Apply Online