1. Application Support
- Delivering support to existing application users by investigating and resolving incidents, service requests, problems and any queries.
- Monitoring application systems by regular scrutiny systems, noting problems and identifying performance trends.
- Providing analysis and recommendations during the service design cycle for any new or existing application services to ensure all applications and services deployed are in alignment with the IT and business roadmaps as well as maintaining alignment to industry best practices.
2. Project delivery and Change management
- Providing direction and guidance on projects affecting application systems and participating in project implementation.
- Liaising with software suppliers on the development of enhancements to overcome known problems, or further fulfill business requirements.
- Reviewing of all IT changes. Making the required decisions related to product or service enhancements, new features and functionality. Identifying enhancements required to applications in order to better meet business requirements and processes and preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems.
- Build and manage effective relationships with stakeholders across all Islamic Relief offices (International office, field offices and partners) to better understand their needs.
- Effectively communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely manner.
- Maintain and contribute to ICT internal knowledge bases.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Senior Application Systems Analyst
- Last Date to Apply : 21/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : HTML PHP SQL
- Apply Online