- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with web developers and the marketing team
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google search console, WebTrends, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs etc
- SEO manager will be responsible for the submission of weekly and monthly reports
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages
- Oversee off-page optimization projects
- Execute on-page optimization
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Monitor the social landscape and elevate notable developments and trends
- Minimum bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2-3 years of SEO professional experience at Managerial Level
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, ranking strategies, search engine algorithms and implementations.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal forms
On Page Optimization
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Search Engine Optimization Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 28/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Google Analytics SEO Moz Off Page On Page Optimization Keyword Research
- Apply Online