1. Ensure Deeniyaat curriculum is followed and proper compliance with all Deeniyat policies.
2. Ensure implementation of Shariah guidelines in curriculum and operations.
3. Provide strategic direction to staff. (vision, mission & goals)
4. Develop faculty’s understanding towards set curriculum.
5. Ensure curriculum is followed, timely syllabi completion and submission of coverage reports.
6. Assess and rectify teaching and learning methods by following the observation tools and guidelines.
7. Monitor students’ achievements and keep track of staff to update the record.
8. Ensure that Islamic and academic training sessions of staff are conducted according to need analysis.
9. Ensure consistent efforts to improve the operating effectiveness of the campus and create an atmosphere free of any bias in which students can achieve their maximum potential.
10. Ensure timely rechecking of teachers’ lesson planning, students’ copies and diaries.
11. Ensure smooth conduct of school events, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, class observations, assessments and examinations.
12. Actively participate and ensure productive staff participation in Parent-Teacher Meetings (PTM) and other campus programmes.
13. Build and maintain contacts with current and prospective parents/guardians.
14. Ensure timely resolution and escalation of parents’ complaints and issues.
15. Ensure timely communication and counselling on students’ progress and campus updates to parents.
16. Ensure smooth conduct of admission process and maximize the admissions and students’ retention.
17. Ensure proper record and update of G.R. register, stock register and other required documentation.
18. Oversee the administrative matters that include (but not limited to) school property and facility, health and safety, visitors’ management, admissions, school grounds, general cleanliness and maintenance, petty cash, accounts and budgeting.
19. Ensure observation and compliance of academic, HR, admin, finance and other related policies and procedures.
20. Ensure timely fee recovery and achievement of campus financial targets.
21. Ensure timely hiring on vacant positions and retention of campus staff.
22. Ensure execution of annual appraisal cycle in line with guidelines defined by the Head Office.
23. Ensure effective promotion of school services in the community and social media.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Education
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : School Principal
- Last Date to Apply : 06/10/2022
- Salary : PKR. 35,000 - 60,000/Month
- Requirements : Academic Administration Time Management Educational Evaluations Assessment for Learning MS Office Monitoring Analysis Adaptive Leadership
- Apply Online