The marketing Chapter is looking for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for selling services and solutions to potential clients. This includes, but is not limited to, developing sales strategies and presentations, identifying target markets and companies, meeting with prospects to identify needs and offer solutions, and negotiating contracts.
1. Developing sales strategies and presentations
2. Identifying target markets and companies
3. Meeting with prospects to identify needs and offer solutions
4. Negotiating contracts
5. Keeping in touch with the Business Development Team to get the leads and then close them.
6. Keeping current with trends in the digital marketing industry
7. Development of proposals
8. Working closely with senior-level staff to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
9. Building strong relationships with customers while delivering exceptional customer service
1. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
2. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
3. Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
4. Excellent analytical and time-management skills
5. Ability to understand the hierarchy
6. At least 1 year of experience in the sales field for a digital marketing agency.
7. Must have experience with all means of outreach like email, call, etc.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Online Marketing
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Sales Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 06/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : B2B Marketing Sales B2B Sales Development
- Apply Online