Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop high-quality written products, concepts notes, short analytical papers, and briefings
- Develop innovative communication tools to present data and information e.g. infographics
- Contribute to high-quality reviews and evaluations, including design and planning of reviews, field visits, data gathering, and analysis, and report writing
- Contribute to M&E activities, including updating M&E frameworks, data gathering, analysis, and translation as required
- Provide operational and logistical support for PEI activities as required, including provincial visits, and ensuring compliance with PEI policies
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant university degree (bachelor or above) in social science, political science, public health, monitoring & evaluation, or international development
- Experience developing high-quality written products, concept notes, short analytical papers, and briefing papers (preferably in the health sector).
- Experience in research, policy analysis, and data collection through consultation with the government, implementing partners, and community groups
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and preparing communications products
- Strong understanding of the health sector
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Fluency in English.
Health Services ResearchSocial ResearchAnalytical Skills
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Research Officer - Political Science
- Last Date to Apply : 25/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Health Services Research Social Research Analytical Skills
- Apply Online