- Answering phones in a professional manner screen Incoming calls and direct them to appropriate departments and take accurate and complete messages and redirect to appropriate offices.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Liaison with new employees, customers, clients, scheduling meetings, and responding to initial queries.
- Provide support for booking meetings and other important scheduling appointments.
- Maintain a proper record of visitors, ensure attendance of staff and communicate the same to HR & Operations Manager.
- Receive letters, packages etc. maintain a record of the same in a separate register and distribute them according to the addressee/ laid down policies.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Provide customer support while maintaining polite and professional communication via phone calls & email.
- Supporting colleagues by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel arrangements and planning’s.
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriate and interact positively with critical customers
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Perform other duties as instructed by the line manager which contributes to the effective office management.
Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills Client Management Front Office Management English Communications Skills