Reporting to: Assistant Manager (Project)
- Responsible for computer work like letter writing, minutes writing assigned to him time to time.
- Responsible for day to day office work like file handling, mails etc.
- Responsible for proper operation, maintenance and safety of office equipment provided.
- Responsible for handling of shared project resources like CDs, files, drawings.
- Plan for proper and efficient utilization of resources allocated to him.
- Provide technical guidance and support to his colleagues.
- Identify bottlenecks and take prompt actions to eliminate them in consultation with concerned departments.
- Encourage team work and competitiveness among his colleagues.
- Adhere to company rules.
- Inform Assistant Manager (Project) in case of any abnormality.
- To carry out any other related job assigned to him from time to time by his seniors.
Project Coordination Project Management Project Administration LTN
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Project Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 11/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Project Coordination Project Management Project Administration LTN
- Apply Online