The Project Manager role will sit within the Technology department and work with in-house resources as well as client resources. You will manage, schedule, track, and report on the successful implementation of projects. You will work with multiple teams to clear any impediments that may slow down progress on a project, ensuring agreed timelines for delivery are met.
Reporting to the Senior Product Owner, you will be required to grasp and articulate technical concepts to all stakeholders – we are looking for someone with amazing communication skills who is able to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Project planning – work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to define project scope and schedule, while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organise and lead project status and working sessions; manage delivery planning and work estimation for assigned projects and work streams, work with the development teams to translate requirements into user stories. Continually adapt to change and plan work according to the resources available.
- Project delivery – application of appropriate agile project methodologies to suit the project, team, or delivery requirements. Responsible for the delivery of projects and work streams. Create documentation and ensure visibility of strategies, plans, project status, and issues, giving a clear sense of direction and purpose to the team.
- Process management and improvement – help to define and implement an agile project management process, championing ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for communication, planning and collaboration.
- Product Owner support – support Product Owners and subject matter experts in the definition of requirements and managing customer expectations for project deliverables. Manage stakeholder communication and help to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Risks & issue management – responsible for capturing and managing risks and issues on projects and work streams. Communicate with stakeholders and teams to anticipate, manage and mitigating when appropriate.
- Stakeholder management – understanding the business needs with the ability to establish and maintain high levels of trust and confidence from stakeholders and the team. Leading on facilitation, demonstrating value add principles to teams, resolve conflict through discussion to find alternatives or different approaches.
- Project and change agent – act as a communication point for all change requests, support, and incidents, including communications, resolution, and lessons learned. Ensure robust documentation is created and available across all facets of any change.
- Clearly reporting on change and its impacts to internal stakeholders.
- Review, define and implement processes to drive continuous improvement.
What we are looking for:
- 18 – 24 months of practical experience in project management, preferably gained through managing complex technology initiatives.
- Proven experience using Agile principles for the delivery of technology programmes.
- Proven experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a highly complex, diverse, and changing environment.
- Knowledge of resource allocation procedures.
- Excellent people skills and demonstrable emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly and concisely document plans and deliverables.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard product improvement lifecycles.
- Working knowledge of project/product tools e.g. DevOps, Jira, Trello.
- Worked with design and engineering teams to define and ship features for digital products, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Experience working with teams spread across different countries and time zones.
- Preferably have experience in the Microsoft Azure Stack or other cloud computing equivalents.
- Preferably have experience with Salesforce and have a good understanding of the platform.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Project Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 30/09/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Project Management Vendor Coordination Status Reporting Progress Monitoring
- Apply Online