The Project Assistant will be responsible for all the administrative tasks related to Mercy Corps Emergency Response including documents/files as per Mercy Corps’ program minimum standard and organizing meetings. S/he will provide logistics support in conducting meetings/events. S/he will assist the Project Manager in day-to-day project activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assists technical staff in the preparation of various program documents like ToRs for the hiring of firms and correspondence including the scope of work for procurements, letters, PRs, RFQ etc.
- Responsible for submission of project expenditures to finance section and follow up for timely clearance.
- Ensure timely data collection and data management.
- Assist in the preparation of progress reports. Formulation of event reports and minute meetings.
- Preparation of database and data entry for all project data.
- Provide support to the team in developing and submitting timesheets, expense reports, photocopying etc.
- Assist Manager Emergency Response in day-to-day project activities.
- Assist in event management and note-taking for events/meetings.
- Conduct field visits for event management, reporting, and data collection when and where required.
- S/he will provide logistics support in conducting meetings/events including PROREVs, Staff review meetings and meetings with other key stakeholders.
- Maintaining hard and soft files for the project.
- Strong coordination with the operation section for timely delivery of project-required items and goods.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Good command of MS Office.
Supervisory Responsibility: NA
- Reports Directly To: Manager Emergency Response.
- Works Directly With: Program Officer, and in close coordination with the Field Coordinator and project team, HR, Operations and finance.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Project Assistant
- Last Date to Apply : 03/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Administrative Organization Coordination Skills Documentation Skills
- Apply Online