Skip to content
- Please apply online through: https://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents. Detailed TORs are available at hec.gov.pk
- Selection will be made as per HEC policies and procedures.
- Those in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means the experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 1500/- for the post at Sr. No. 1, @ Rs. 1000/- for the post at Sr. No. & 2 and @ Rs. 600/- for the post at Sr. No. 3 may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Limited and proof of the receipt may be uploaded on https://careers.hec.gov.pk
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.05
Job Type :
Educational Specialization :
Role / Designation :
Last Date to Apply :
PPS-11 (Rs. 612,500 all inclusive/per month)
Master’s degree or equivalent (16 years) in Business Administration/Management Sciences, Financial Management, Accounting or related fields from a reputable national/international university/institute
· A minimum of eight (8) years of experience (after acquiring stipulated qualification) with at least two (2) years of experience that involves the planning and design of revenue generation and fund raising/relevant programmes and projects. Experience in public sector/HEIs or public financing would be accorded due weightage.