The Programme Assistant (Monitoring Evaluation & Learning) will be part of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning team, supporting the implementation of the overall MEL activities. S/he will assist the Monitoring Evaluation & Learning and project team with activities, including data collection, data management, analysis and final reporting. The MEL Assistant will support all efforts to promote a high level of beneficiary accountability. The Programme Assistant (MEL) will work closely with the supervisor to support the MEL Unit and Programme team to ensure learning and accountability systems are working effectively in implementing the PAPK Programme.
The assistant will ensure data is stored appropriately in a central location accessible to the programme and MEL officer.
Without restricting the generality of the purpose above, the Programme Assistant (Monitoring Evaluation & Learning) shall perform such duties and responsibilities as may be assigned, including but not restricted to the following:
1. Assist in conducting research, drafting reports and analysis in coordination (Monitoring Evaluation & Learning);
2. Assist the Programme team with the implementation of activities, including potential travel to the field when required;
3. Collect, analyze and enter data;
4. Conduct literature reviews;
5. Provide primary inputs to PO MEL in designing different Monitoring tools;
6. Assist Programme Officer (Monitoring Evaluation & Learning) in creating M&E Plans and analysis and ensure compliance;
7. Support Programme M&E Officer in developing and maintaining information tracking systems for indicators and indicator performance tracking tables;
8. Conduct project surveys or process evaluations under the supervision of the Programme Officer (Monitoring Evaluation & Learning);
9. Catalogue lessons learnt and achievements in the field for better programmatic design and decision-making;
10. Able to travel in the field, especially to remote locations in a challenging environment;
11. In case of emergency, the staff may be deployed to emergency hit areas anywhere across the country;
12. Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
Preferably 01 year to 03 years in a relevant field,
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Engineering
- Role / Designation : Programme Assistant M&E
- Last Date to Apply : 26/01/2023
- Salary : PKR. 35,000 - 45,000/Month
- Requirements : Data Collection MS Office MS Excel Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Apply Online