The position is contingent on funding
Duration of Assignment (06 Months)
The Program Officer-Humanitarian will be responsible for all the programmatic tasks related to Mercy Corps Emergency Response including preparation of reports, guiding documents, SoPs as per Mercy Corps’ program minimum standard and lead the implementation as per the project design. S/he will assist the Project Manager in day-to-day project activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Preparation of SoPs and guidelines for the project implementation.
- Collect and maintain all project-related documents and as per Mercy Corps’ program minimum standards for Emergency Response.
- Create the folder for archiving of project documents as per the requirement of ********* of project documents as per the checklist/requirement of ********* technical staff in the preparation of various program documents.
- Ensure timely data collection and data management.
- Preparation of presentations for project meetings and events.
- Proofreading for all documents and correction and identification of errors.
- Assist Manager Emergency Response in day-to-day project activities.
- Lead the coordination with field staff from the country office level.
- Conduct field visits for capacity building of staff and other programmatic tasks.
- Partner management and proper documentation for partner files.
- S/he will provide logistics support in conducting meetings/events including PROREVs, Staff review meetings and meetings with other key stakeholders.
- Strong coordination with the operation section for timely delivery of project-required items and goods.
- Responsible to ensure the branding and visibility as per Mercy Corps and donor guidelines.
- Responsible to coordinate with partner and MC field team human interest stories and success stories from the field.
- Responsible to highlight the field challenges, best practices and lesson learnt from the field report.
- Ensure CARM for all project activities and strong coordination with MEL section.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Good command of MS Office.
Supervisory Responsibility: NA
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Program Officer - Humanitarian
- Last Date to Apply : 04/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Reporting Activity Coordination Data Management And Collection
- Apply Online