About the Role
As a Product Designer at DAO, your foremost responsibility would be to solve user problems. You will work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and product designers to iterate and build a usable, useful, and delightful experience for the digital products of the company. You’ll engage across all stages of the project, using your skills in design conception, product research, interactive prototyping, information design, workshop facilitation, and research.
What You’ll Do
- Be able to critically analyze & evaluate the existing user flows and pain points of the current system to develop better design solutions.
- Craft intuitive and scalable design-system components to be deployed into the digital ecosystem of DAO.
- Be able to quickly draft wireframes and user journeys for individual features of the system.
- Effectively build high-fidelity wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to tackle difficult underlying UX problems in our product.
- Design meaningful, aesthetically pleasing, and highly interactive web/mobile digital interfaces.
- Analyze raw data and transform actionable insights into meaningful system-wide features.
- Work with product managers to analyse & define requirements and not just translate them to design.
- Be able to prioritize individual product features based on the user needs & technical feasibility during the product release life cycle
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members. Be an active part of strategic product design discussions for successful growth and increased business. Think strategically about the business at a high level and how new ideas fit in.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Product Designer
- Last Date to Apply : 13/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Command Visual Design
- Apply Online