- Vendor sourcing for construction materials from international and domestic markets
- Assist to prepare RFQ (Request For Quotation)packages for bidding purposes
- Assist to evaluate and negotiate with vendors on material pricing.
- Assist to review and prepare contractual documents for material purchase
- Liaise and follow up with vendors for smooth delivery of materials
- Ad hoc duties such as journal slips, documentation, and any other duties as assigned.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- 5 years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- A purchaser has to develop good relationships with their suppliers, which means good ‘soft skills such as communication.
- Successful working relationships often bring added benefits such as new ideas to business or innovative ways of approaching old problems.
- Negotiation is also a key skill to have, as these relationships will not always be easy.
Procurement OutsourcingProcurement Contracts KnowledgeBudgetingCost Analysis
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Advertising / Media
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Procurement Specialist
- Last Date to Apply : 27/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Procurement Outsourcing Procurement Contracts Knowledge Budgeting Cost Analysis
- Apply Online