- Vendor sourcing for construction materials from international and domestic markets
- Assist to prepare RFQ (Request for Quotation) packages for bidding purposes
- Assist to evaluate and negotiate with vendors on material pricing.
- Assist to review and prepare contractual documents for material purchase
- Liaise and follow up with vendors for smooth delivery of materials
- Ad hoc duties such as journal slip, documentation, and any other duties as assigned.
- Follow up with all vendors for timely supplies.
- Receiving, checking, recording, organizing, and storing stock as it is received.
- Taking inventories of stock and products, ensuring that they are safely and properly stored.
- Dispatching and loading goods out of the warehouse for delivery.
- counting inventory on a rotating basis to ensure accurate inventory records
- Responsible for handling courier services/logistics and distribution arrangements
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor(s)
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Advertising / Media
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Procurement Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 10/10/2022
- Salary : PKR. 70,000 - 80,000/Month
- Requirements : Procurement
- Apply Online