One of our client is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer of Indigenously developed Electronic Solutions for Telecom, Renewable Energy and Defence Markets. Company consists of a team of multi-disciplined professionals sharing industry exposure in designing customized systems and software.
The company covers all phases of product development lifecycle, starting from requirements analysis to product conceptualization to serial production. They are looking for Power Electronics Specialist.
- Expert knowledge of common power systems (inverters, motor drives and dc/dc converters)
- Experience in developing digital power systems on embedded hardware
- Extensive experience in implementing FOC(Field Oriented Control) DTC(Direct Torque Control) motor control algorithms
- Experience in designing for harsh environments; mainly handling vibrations
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Engineering
- Educational Specialization : Vocational & Technical
- Role / Designation : Power Electronics Specialist
- Last Date to Apply : 13/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Vibration Handling Designing Harsh Environments FOC Implantation DTC Motor Control Algorithms Digital Power System
- Apply Online