Galictic Solutions is looking for a WordPress expert who has the ability to supervise the complete process of planning, design, development, and implementation of large-scale WordPress Websites.
Section: Technology and Development
Reports to: Development Manager
Qualification: Minimum 4-year degree preferably in BCS/BS
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years with the software industry in PHP, WordPress, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Customizations mainly including custom themes and plugin development, and WordPress themes. Experience in Node.JS and Python will be a plus point.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the front-end as well as back-end technologies.
- Must be well-versed with the development and customization of WP plugins and themes.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of security and performance optimization and recommend innovative methods of maximizing website performance.
- Should be able to manage the end-to-end project implementation and solve all technical challenges that arise during the period.
- Must have a very sound approach towards problem-solving and critical analysis of client problems.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate with the client about their perspective of problems and requirements. They should have the ability to grasp a high-level picture and deliver the most feasible solution.
- Skilled in using WordPress with Apache and Nginx servers.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in developing websites using Elementor, WP Bakery, and Gutenberg.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- understanding of all phases of the development process and proven experience in building a software development team.
- Have basic software architecture skills and the ability to manage each aspect of the product release from a technical standpoint.
- Should know about the security issues involved in WordPress sites.
- Knowledge of WordPress network sites is a plus point.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner of new technologies.
- Good troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : PHP / WordPress Developer
- Last Date to Apply : 18/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : JQuery Wordpress Wordpress PHP Web Framework PSD to Wordpress
- Apply Online