- Oversee all day-to-day Warehouse operations, including customer problems and their resolution
- Ensure proper inventory levels, making adjustments to suit the warehouse’s individual needs
- Keep accurate records of inventory, patient information, and insurance claims
- Hire and train new employees
- Create staffing schedules to ensure maximum coverage.
- Pharmacy degree (B Pharmacy)
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in a pharmacy, preferably in a role showcasing leadership and administrative skills
- Strong organizational skills and superb attention to detail.
Quality Assurance Processes