- Care for pets such as dogs, cats, birds, horses, cows, ferrets, fish, or other animals.
- Take animal out for regular exercise.
- Give rewards and treats for good behavior.
- Ensure animal has plenty of space to eliminate.
- Administer medications.
- Feed and give water to animal.
- Lift and move pets as needed.
- Check for signs of disease or distress.
- Perform wound care on pets that are injured or have gone through surgery.
- Apply new dressings.
- Brush, bathe, and trim nails of pets.
- Keep records of feeding, exercise, and medication schedule.
- Clean and disinfect pens and cages.
- Remove feces and urine from cage.
- Provide information about animals, such as behavior, habitat, breeding habits, or facility activities.
- Take pets to veterinarians for treatments.
- Ensure inventory is stocked.
- Mix formulas or medications according to instructions.
- Clean out pets’ ears and check for mites and fleas.
- Remove ticks and fleas and apply medication.
- Record weight, size, physical condition, treatments received, medications given, and food intake.
- Ensure safe transport of animals.
Pet Food Knowledge
Pet First Aid
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Events & Hospitality
- Role / Designation : Pets Caretaker
- Last Date to Apply : 26/10/2022
- Salary : PKR. 20,000 - 25,000/Month
- Requirements : Communication Skills Pet Food Knowledge Pet First Aid
- Apply Online