1. Prepares, posts, verifies and record customer incoming payments and transactions related to receivables in ERP.
2. Approval of sale orders and verification of customer invoices as per SOP.
3. Preparation and posting of distributor discount claims.
4. Posting and approval of customers Debit/Credit Notes and withholding tax deducted.
5. Preparation of bank reconciliation.
6. Preparation of daily cash flow.
7. Collaborates with distribution/Sales team for reconciliation of Customer ledger and rectification in case any issue.
8. Preparation of monthly sale report.
9. Follow sale team for recovery of outstanding invoices.
10.Maintains and updates customer record and update their tax status in ERP.
11.Assist Management in preparation of Monthly reports.
Should have good MS Excel and Communication skills.
ACCA, CA Inter, CMA inter, MBA with 3-5 years of experience.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Officer Accounts Receivable
- Last Date to Apply : 27/01/2023
- Salary : PKR. 35,000 - 45,000/Month
- Requirements : Accounts Adminstration Accounting Skills Accounts Reconciliation Accounts Receivable Skills
- Apply Online