The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. Should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. Should have ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience as a .NET Core Developer – Language C#
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Working Experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC/MVC Core))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience using and modeling SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Track record writing tests and implementing CI/CDs.
- Understanding and working experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Knowledge about Clean architecture
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- DevOps knowledge
- Exposure to e-commerce, accounting or fintech projects.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
.Net Core C #Microsoft SQL Server MVC NoSQL DevOps Agile Methodologies Scrum