About Contour & Constellation :
Contour Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), and currently houses remote employees for 45 CSI Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services) belonging to 30 of CSIs 200+ divisions, in 2 offices [KHI & LHE]. Our parent company acquires, manages and builds industry-specific software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical enterprise software solutions. So far, CSI owns about 200+ companies , operating in 60+ different industries in over 100 countries.
This Report Writer and Data Analyst will be the key person to design, develop, and interpret reports for the Harris ERP CitySuite application data and work with our Business Intelligence reporting software.
- Bachelors Degree in a computer science related fields or commensurate work experience, four-year college preferred.
- 2+ years experience in SQL Server, Writing SQL Queries, performance tuning.
- 2+ years of data warehouse modeling experience
- 2+ years of experience in at least two of the following layers in the BI stack: ETL via SSIS, Report design/development, OLAP cube development, T-, Self-Service Analytics/Visualization tools such as Power BI:
- Required: Familiarity with SQL Server 2016 and/or above
- Required: Excel 2016+ experience as its related to ad-hoc cube browsing
- Required: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Visio, Excel
- Required: SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Experience with managing and maintain RDS servers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Experience and knowledge working with HR/Payroll Data
- Experience using version control software such as Github
- Experience using Beanshell or Java
- Experience using BIRT(Business Intelligence Report Tool) or similiar
- Experience working with Relational Databases, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes, OLAP Cubes, Advanced analytics, Data Mining, Other data visualization products
- Manage/Validate/Write reports using SQL, Beanshell, and BIRT to meet customer needs
- Ensure Performance and best practices are followed
- Turning defined specifications into query results
- Adding custom SQL reports to the HR/Payroll application
- Provide support for reports during application integrations
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment