- Should be Self-Motivated
- Task-Oriented and Team Player.
- Able to Interpret MEP and structural and architectural Drawings.
- Develop IFC, Shop Drawings and As-Built drawings of HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumbing Services, and Electrical systems.
- Coordination with all service and on-site civil construction.
- Able to quantify material requirements.
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations and specifications.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- A proper fire alarm is a critical aspect of fire safety.
- It provides additional safety cover over and above general fire safety measures.
civil Draftsman MEP Designing
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Civil & Construction
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : MEP Draftsman
- Last Date to Apply : 07/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : civil Draftsman MEP Designing
- Apply Online