Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services (including contraception) to patients
- Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results in a timely manner
- Referring patients appropriately to other providers if their needs exceed the range of care you are able to provide
- Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per professional and company standards
- Maintaining professional knowledge and standards through continuing medical education, and more formal academic education and personal professional development
- Understanding and implementing the Health and Disability Consumers Code of Rights, the Health Information Privacy Code, The Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act and Code of Ethics
- Providing services courteously and respectfully, with regard to the cultural beliefs and needs of patients
- Responding openly to complaints or feedback.
- Reporting as required by legislation when you believe patients or their families or the public are at significant risk
- Working constructively and harmoniously with other members of the Centre’s team to ensure patients receive optimal care
- Leading or delegating appropriately within the team
Essential skills required
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Active listening
- Clinical competence and a commitment to life-long learning
- A passion for improving and maintaining the health of all patients
- Enthusiasm for working in a team environment
- An ability to empathize and develop therapeutic relationships with people.
The salary package is negotiable as per the profile and the decided working hours.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Medicine
- Role / Designation : Medical Specialist
- Last Date to Apply : 17/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Clinical Competence Active Listening Communication Skills
- Apply Online