- Document patient data and medical records, and perform routine medical record audits to comply with insurance company requirements.
- Sound knowledge of Medical Billing for offshore doctors.
- Uphold and reinforce compliance with hospital policies and federal regulations such as HIPAA and HITECH.
- Communication with insurance and clients to manage the revenue cycle.
- Oversee daily Billing Department functions, including medical coding, charge entry, claims, payment posting, and reimbursement management.
- Examine patient’s encounter forms to verify diagnosis codes, and reconcile codes against services rendered.
- Capable to use the correct universal medical alphanumeric code to describe the type of service a patient will receive in a hospital or healthcare facility.
- Accurately input procedure and diagnosis codes into billing software to generate invoices.
- Used electronic charge capture practices such as billing and account receivables (BAR) system and medical billing clearinghouse accounts to submit codes and invoices on time.
- Follow up on past invoices and delinquent accounts to reduce the number of unpaid and outstanding balances.
- Performs in-depth analysis of medical records to abstract diagnoses and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Medical terminologies.
Billing Knowledge Medical Technology Knowledge HIPPA and HITECH
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Medical Billing / AR Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 17/09/2022
- Salary : PKR. 45,000 - 60,000/Month
- Requirements : Billing Knowledge Medical Technology Knowledge HIPPA and HITECH
- Apply Online