The ideal candidate is serve as the Marketing Head.
You will manage all marketing efforts including planning, research, advertising, communications and public relations in line with our objectives of Real Estate.
A Real Estate marketing head has the responsibility of assisting the team in formulation of the sales & marketing proposition, project brief and FAQ, and costing of projects based on market feedback and information.
- Her job description entails establishing, promoting, and maintaining her companys brand to generate business.
- To develop strategies and execute tactics that communicate their companys brand message.It also involves expanding the channel partner base and coordinating with them regularly for sales.
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output
- Organize department meetings, conduct personnel reviews, and attend managerial meetings
- Participate in organization-wide strategy planning and expand our thinking around the role of marketing in achieving growth
- Oversee marketing expenses and resources including relationships with external vendors and advertising and media firms
- She will be also responsible for executing marketing strategy in collaboration with other members of the minor real estate team.
- Masters degree or equivalent experience in Marketing
- 5+ years` in Real Estate marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
Marketing Fulfillment, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing