- Responsible to provide protection and Security to our internal & external customers, safety of premises, assets.
- Survey and document architectural features daily operations of the concerned MAROOF International Hospital premises and identify potential security gaps.
- Leverage knowledge of international best practice safety and security guidelines to create comprehensive security plan, including evacuation measures.
- Assist in compilation, dissemination and implementation of Security frameworks.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with LEAs as well as external security vendors.
- Health check of Security tools on regular basis.
- Conduct safety drills and quality checks to ensure plan has been properly implemented.
- Regular evaluation of threat perception of the Area of Responsibility.
- Facilitate HSE team in conduct of safety drills and quality checks to ensure plan has been properly implemented.
- Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.
- Ensure police network is engaged for unearthing theft cases. Work out plan to ensure eviction of illegal occupants on MAROOF International Hospital property.
Building Security Management Leadership Skills Communication
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Manager Security
- Last Date to Apply : 07/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Building Security Management Leadership Skills Communication
- Apply Online