- Promote and market the business to potential Corporate Clients.
- Sell travel products and tour packages.
- Contacts prospective user groups and individuals to initiate sales efforts.
- Deal with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations.
- Implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business.
- Ensure company profitability by achieving targets.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules.
- Take part in familiarization visits for new destinations, to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Ensures that sales efforts are progressing and meeting goals, targets, etc.
- Regularly providing concise reports on sales figures/targets.
Corporate Sales Management
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Airline / Travel / Tourism
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Role / Designation : Manager Sales / Marketing
- Last Date to Apply : 28/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Travel Management Aftersales Corporate Sales Management Travel Assistance
- Apply Online