- Extensive knowledge & experience of Procurement related to construction industry (Civil & Technical).
- Analyze procurement procedures and suggest improvement.
- Critically analyze / Scrutinize Purchase Requisitions.
- Get quotations and prepare comparative statement as per PR.
- Ensure timely purchase & Delivery of material.
- Negotiate rates with vendors and mitigate monopoly control.
- Coordinate with store department for endorsement of bills.
- Implement Procurement SOPs.
- Monitor performance of purchasers.
- Frequently visit the market for monitoring rates.
- Control rates and supply of fresh / dry ration.
- Ensure quality/quantity of Ration items.
- Prepare monthly report for management.
Analytical SkillsProcurementNegotiationVendor Management
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Manager Procurement
- Last Date to Apply : 26/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Analytical Skills Procurement Negotiation Vendor Management
- Apply Online