The Manager, Internal Audit, is responsible for planning, executing, and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance-related audits and reviews. Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations. Make written recommendations to senior administrators to increase the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems for the functions reviewed. Ensures that assigned audit engagements are completed successfully from start to finish, including preplanning and wrap-up activities.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management.
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of internal auditing activities.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and programs.
- Review of accounting procedures
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of the company’s records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the company’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine the causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest an improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit and internal control matters.
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance, and other control-related activities, as well as with others within Internal Audit.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department standards
- Contributes, as appropriate, to the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Provide feedback on the performance of internal auditors on audit assignments, as applicable.
- Submit an internal audit report to management quarterly.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Prior success in conducting external or internal audits
- The ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- The ability to recognize when theoretical concepts learned should be applied.
- The ability to determine the root cause of a problem.
- The ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner to avoid surprises
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Conveys an inspirational company’s vision and strategy
- Projects may include the supervision of auditors to follow sound internal control practices and manage risks appropriately.
- Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands, and work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO.
- At least 5 years of management experience is required.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Food / Beverage Industry
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Manager Internal Audit
- Last Date to Apply : 28/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Internal Controls Internal Audit Funds Management Internal Audit Transformation
- Apply Online