- Manage dispensary staff / ambulances.
- Visit company dispensaries to see patients.
- Verify Medical bills / claims as per Policy.
- Evaluate Medical Test Reports.
- Conduct medical checkup of candidates before induction.
- Design and implement processes necessary for smooth work operations.
- Ensure compliance with all external and internal health laws / policies and procedures.
- Carry out inspections to determine the operational condition of clinical utilities and equipment.
- Oversee the cleaning and upkeep of dispensary premises and surroundings.
- Oversee the purchase and replacement of medicines and equipment.
- Ensure proper storage of medicines and its distribution.
- Ensure proper maintenance of patient’s medical records.
- Prepare reports for management.
Diagnosis SkillsFirst Aid KnowledgeMedical Assessment
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Medicine
- Role / Designation : Manager Healthcare
- Last Date to Apply : 01/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Diagnosis Skills First Aid Knowledge Medical Assessment
- Apply Online