- Designing and developing test automation scripts using Test Complete, ReadyAPI, and Selenium WebDriver.
- Leads sophisticated defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting with software.
- Designs the overall testing plan and master test schedule for projects.
- Performs in a lead capacity role within the team in making decisions for the quality assurance of the project / application. Recommends quality improvement initiatives for future application / project releases. Regularly coaches and mentors less experienced team members.
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
- Analyze, design and build automated test cases based on system requirements and design specification.
- Contribute accurate time estimates for automation test development
- Understand functional content of assigned projects
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to understand the functionality and devise positive and negative test strategies
- Understanding the definition and implementation of the test plan
- Providing test measurements to track and communicate test progress and defect status
- Ensuring test quality through optimization of test efficiency and effectiveness
- Guaranteeing that the test plans have been correctly implemented
- Being responsible for the different documents linked to the definition, monitoring and control of test and acceptance test activities
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Lead Test Automation Engineer
- Last Date to Apply : 26/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Github Agile Methodologies SDLC Process Selenium ReadyAPI
- Apply Online