About the candidate:
Key Account Manager who will be offering Infrastructure IP SAN, Scale-out NAS, Virtualization, Hyper converged, Backup and Disaster Recovery Appliance/ solutions including Cloud Storage and backup solutions to c-level executives in IT industry customers mainly based in US and Canada to reach their project goals and objectives using great Presentation skills, excellent communication skills, product knowledge, strong selling and closing skills and team leadership.
- Actively engage in day to day activities with Sales, Pre-Sales, Solutions and the products offerings
- Provide technical solutions to new and existing customers in a professional manner
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations in an online sales meeting
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, with focus on teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on product information.
- Create a compelling sales proposal with pricing and technical brief.
- Coordination with the customer for all kind of documentation, datasheets, catalogs etc.
- Strong Follow-up with the customers to close the deal.
- Experience of effectively using any CRM software would be great
- Datacenter solution knowledge would be given preference.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Key Account Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 23/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Key Account Management B2B Sales Relationship Building Technical Skills Communication Architecture
- Apply Online