- Responsible to Manage and provide support to LAN and WAN Network devices.
- Manage Installing, configure and maintaining servers and networks.
- Responsible for Setting up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Hands on experience to define multiple virtual servers on a single host machine.
- Responsible to ensure to Virtualize Windows servers, firewall and connecting them to networks.
- Responsible to Oversee and monitoring traffic through firewall (Firewall rules, load balancing etc)
- Ensure to Block web/application access and to prevent known malware attacks through.
- Responsible to Oversee the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Colleague queries regarding networks, systems and applications, resolve their computer problems related to software and hardware issues to help them get back up running smoothly again.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Junior IT Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 08/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Business Networking IT Data Base
- Apply Online