- Strong OOP concepts and Client-Server architecture understanding.
- Proficient in Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Experienced in writing apps using both Java and Kotlin.
- Solid understanding of XML.
- Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android libraries.
- Working with Restful API’s and JSON.
- Experience in publishing/distributing and managing apps in stores.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team.
- Must have a good understanding of the latest features and development of best practices for Android.
- Experience in Foreground services.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- SQL and database knowledge (preferably with Ms SQL, MySQL).
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Junior Android Developer
- Last Date to Apply : 20/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : OOP Android Studio Android SDK Java Framework Kotlin XML Android Libraries APIs JSON MS SQL MVP MVVM
- Apply Online